Key Facts & Figures
Getinge is a leading global provider of products and systems that contribute to quality enhancement and cost efficiency within healthcare and life sciences. The aim is to be the most desired medtech company in the world.
Every day, Getinge’s products contribute to saving lives and ensuring excellent care. The Group provides products and services for operating rooms, intensive-care units, hospital wards, sterilization departments, elderly care and for life science companies and institutions.
Getinge Group currently generates sales of more than SEK 30 billion and conducts sales via proprietary companies throughout the world. Production is conducted at facilities in Brazil, France, Canada, China, Germany, Poland, Sweden, Turkey, the UK and the US. In total, the Group has more than 15,000 employees in 40 countries.
The US and Canada is the largest region with 37% of sales, closely followed by Western Europe with 35%, and the Rest of the World with 28%. 84% of sales are to hospitals, while elderly care accounts for 8% and the life science industry for 8%.
- The Getinge Group head office is located in Gothenburg, Sweden. Until 2014 the head office was located in the small town of Getinge, where the company was once founded.
- We operate under the three product category brands of ArjoHuntleigh, Getinge and Maquet.
- Acting President and CEO is Joacim Lindoff.
- The Chairman of the Board is Carl Bennet.
- Getinge was founded in 1904.
- The Getinge share has been listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap list since 1993.
- Net sales amounted to more than SEK 30 billion in 2015.
- The number of employees in the Group in 2015 amounted to more than
|Order intake||+13,5 % (SEK 30 431 M)|
|Net sales||+13,4 % (SEK 30 235 M)|
|Profit before tax||+0,5 % (SEK 1 997 M)|
|Net profit||+0,6 % (SEK 1 457 M)|
|Earnings per share||-3,0 % (SEK 5,83)|
|EBITA*||-7,2 % (SEK 4 179 M)|
|Cash conversion||66,7 %|
|Dividend per share proposed at||SEK 2,80|
*before restructuring and acquisition cost